[IPn] pretty good start!

Greetings to pumpers and friends,

The first two days of the Winter pledge drive have gone well,
particularly considering it was a weekend. We've raised $185 toward
our $5000 goal for the quarter.

One of our weekend donors sends this message to fellow Texans:
"... help support the IP group".

Now I, for one, don't want to mess around with any Texans, so I'd
suggest y'all get busy. :-)))

How can you help with the pledge drive.....

1) Make a challenge gift. Set an example for others to follow by
challenging them to match your donation. This helps tremendously
because it motivates other members to get involved.

2) Become a sustaining contributor. Make a gift of a small monthly
amount automatically pledged from your credit card.

3) Make a donation to this pledge drive. Your annual contribution of
$10, $25, $50, ... or more will help insure financial stability for
Insulin Pumpers.

Challenge the membership to match your generosity:

Become a sustaining contributor or make a donation:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or
for tax a deductible donation, use our web site link above, or use
your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid
Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director