Re: [IPp] Animas pump - EZ Manager doesn't handle mmol

I also use the EZ Manager software and have a plam pilot. I like the palm for
the help in quickly getting the meal bolus figured for me.  I do not like the
way it prints out the logs for the blood sugars, etc.  I do not like that it
converts to military time.  So  before I go to see our endo, I have to copy
the last months info down in to a log book.

Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!