[IPp] Humalog, Novolog differences

> In reference to the comment about the Humalog stinging when it is
> pumped in, I have been told that Novolog, which is the same chemical
> makeup as Humalog, does not burn at all.

Humalog and Novolog are similar in their action, but are not
chemically the same. Likewise the buffers are similar.

In Humalog the amino acids at positions 28(lys) and 29(pro) on the
insulin B chain are reversed. In Novolog/NovoRapid, the amino acid
proline in position 28 of the insulin B chain is replace with a
molecule of aspartic.