[IPp] Animas pump

Hi all,
It looks like finally, after a long battle, my daughter Amy will be able to
go on a pump this year.
I have been looking at what pumps are available in New Zealand and have just
found out the Animas pump is coming to New Zealand. I would like to get
comments from any of you with children using the Animas pump, both good and
bad, on how you have found this pump. I see a few of you have changed to the
Animas pump from using other pumps, could you please comment why and what
differences you have noted, if any.
Thank you all for your help.

Sue, Amy 9 ( dxd 4/00 ), Nick 15, Stacey 13, Jessica 11, & Hubby Geoff