Re: [IPp] Novolog

In a message dated 2/3/2003 10:47:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Or had
> any experience with Novolog?

We switched from Humalog to Novalog in November.  Because we were told we
could not dilute, we use the u100.  At first we didn't really like
it....seemed like Nikko's numbers went up (he's 4 1/2).  But, as someone on
the list said, it is similar to starting all over...you just have to do a
little fine-tuning.  Now, we love it and have found a tremendous improvement
in numbers, amount needed, and longer lasting sites.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02