[IPp] Re: Sets and H-tron pump

We started with the H-tron and then switched to the  D-tron and now
are using the Animas.  We started using the tenders but I just could
not insert them the right way.  They always kinked. We have been using
the soft-sets with the inserter ever since.  I have used the comforts
on occasion but Andrew refuses to use anything but the inserter.  We
tried the quick-sets but Andrew had an allergic reaction to them.
I have never had a pump company tell me it would void the warranty. I
have had several pumps go bad on us and they were always returned
without trouble.  The sets are all interchangeable. The luer lock is
the same on all of them.  I think that some of the different sets are
manufactured by the same co.
Pam Bell
mom to Andrew 9 dx 9/97 pupming Animas, Stephen 7, Joshua 3