Re: [IPp] Re: Child block feature

The Animas pump now has a child block feature.  I'm pretty sure that the
Minime pump is the only other one that does (meaning that I'm fairly certain
the H-tron does not) . . .  I've seen waist straps where the pump cases
literally have little locks on them (which seems like a real pain to me).
The best option I ever saw was worn by a little gir of about four.  Two thin
straps looped over her shoulders were attached to a little pouch which held
the pump between her shoulder blades (underneath her shirt).  It was light
weight, obviously not uncomfortable for her, and readily accessible to adults.

Pumpmama to Katie