Re: [IPp] Re: Child block feature

The Animas pump now has a child block feature.  I'm pretty sure that the
Minime pump is the only other one that does (meaning that I'm fairly certain
the H-tron does not) . . .  I've seen waist straps where the pump cases
literally have little locks on them (which seems like a real pain to me).
The best option I ever saw was worn by a little gir of about four.  Two thin
straps looped over her shoulders were attached to a little pouch which held
the pump between her shoulder blades (underneath her shirt).  It was light
weight, obviously not uncomfortable for her, and readily accessible to adults.

HTH
Lyndy
Pumpmama to Katie