[IPp] Re: Child block feature

Hi everyone,

I just have a couple of questions re pumps that have a child block feature.
I may be wrong but from what I have read it seems that the Minimed 508 (only
Minimed available in New Zealand) has the child block where as the
Disetronic HTon (only Disetronic available in NZ) does not. Is this correct?
Do any of you use a pump that doesn't have a child block feature but have
any tricks or tips as to how you stop accidental 'fiddling' that you could
share with me? Thanks very much.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 6, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00, Daniel 8, wife of Paul.