Re: [IPp] lancing devices and lancets

In a message dated 2/28/2002 8:21:58 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> After much deliberation, we decided to try the One Touch Ultra instead of
>  Freestyle( although I may try it too later).  After just one evening, we
>  VERY pleased with the meter!  However, I am not so sure I like the lancing
>  device it came with.

That was pretty much my daughter's response -- loves the One Touch Ultra,
didn't really like the lancet.  Her favorite has been and remains the
SoftClix Lancet that came with her original Accucheck Meter (you can buy it
seperately -- I got a couple extras via mail order).

Pumpmama to Katie