Re: [IPp] Re: Freestyle

how do you know the freestyle strip has enough blood to give a true reading?
i can't see the blood in the strip. i like the meter, have two of them, but
never bothered to get more strips as i didn't feel comfortable using them as
you can't see the blood in the strip? we had a lot of errors with it,
obviously not enough blood, and of course alisha won't use anything but her
fingers anyhow. i don't like using my arms for either the ultra or the
freestyle, i think it hurts so i use my fingers, i have tried several times
on my arms with diff lancets etc.
if i could be sure about the blood up take not being the problem with the
errors we would get more strips as it does take less blood. so how do you
know when you have enough blood in it to do a bs? is there some sign?