[IPp] Re: Freestyle

We use the Freestyle and think it is a very good meter. We were considering using
the Ultra (got a free one at camp) but Shannon really prefers the Freestyle over
all the ones we've tried (and we've tried a number of them).
Sylvia (mom of Josh) - are you here, Sylvia? :) - was telling me yesterday that
our endo (we use the same one) said the Freestyle's readings were 'dead on' with
the CGMS readings of his patients. We've seen the same accuracy when we calibrate
with the lab.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping 2.2yrs, and 7 other
blessings http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos.html
http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/torch/torchRelay.cgi?image=jdearingTH.jpg - my dad, a
2002 Olympic Torch bearer!!! :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Someone asked:
On a different note, has anyone tried or have any opinions on the Freestyle meter,
by TheraSense?