[IPp] Re: FREESTYLE

The Freestyle did not work for us.  We had a couple scary false readings.
Once the meter told us my daughter was in the normal range (150) and when
she insisted she felt low and then started slurring her words and talking
nonsense we tested her on a different meter and found she was reading 42!!
We also could never get samples from her arm.   I do know there are several
people on the IP list who love the Freestyle, but personally we could never
trust our meter after that.

On the other hand, we LOVE the One Touch Ultra!  We love the five second
reading and the small amount of blood.  We hardly ever get error messages
like we used to on our other meters.
Barb Dame