[IPp] elite xl meter

My son uses the elite xl meter.  I have no reason to believe it is anything
but accurate.  Yes, you can download the program for free from their
website.  The application is a little old, so it might be more difficult on
a very new computer.  I got the meter for free from our endo, but had to pay
$20 (I think) for the cord that connects it to the computer for the
download.  Contact me if you have any more questions.  Kathy