Re: [IPp] pump comparison

In a message dated 2/26/2002 5:29:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> No I was not "bashing" the Animas. That was our second choice. We went with
>  the D-Tron because the rep is excellent, our endo is familiar with it and
>  knew people using it for their children and knew I could count on them to
>  help me through. Sorry if anyone was offended.

I for one wasn't offended (didn't even take it as a "bashing" in the first
place) . . . Sounds like you chose the D-tron for a lot of good reasons.
It's a good pump.  They're all good pumps.

Pumpmama to Katie (11) Happily pumping with her ANimas pump "Elvis" since