Re: [IPp] pump comparison

In a message dated 2/26/2002 1:48:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I can not see this being much of an issue. How long can it be before someone
>  offers a 2 inch piece of tubing with a female Paradigm connector on one end
>  and a male Luer-Lok on the other end??

Sounds like a good solution to me, except: (1)  that gives two more
connections that can leak  (2)  it could interfere with the "waterproofness"
(one of the major improvements of the Paradigm, for many pumpers -- and the
stated reason for the proprietary connection in the first place) and (3)
Minimed probably has a patent on their proprietary connector and may not want
to license anyone else to use it .  .  .

Pumpmama to Katie