RE: [IPp] Re: Elite xl meter

What experience has anyone had with the Elite xl

We used the XL before the Freestyle and really liked it.  The blood
*sucking* action was great but the size of the drop was a disadvantage to it
(although not a huge honker, it was a sizeable amt nonetheless!).  It
compared to lab obtained results because it tested blood serum instead of
whole blood so we never had a complain about it.  It also has a slow
countdown-I didn't like that either.

Can the software for the Elite be downloaded
free? Can you use the same cable for the Elite
that is used for the Ultra?

I don't know about the software tho', we never got it or used it.  I think
you have to purchase it?  I don't know if you can interchange the cable or
not-maybe if the same co. makes both?  Sorry I can't help you with that

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 20mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-3 mos