[IPp] Re: Elite xl meter

What experience has anyone had with the Elite xl
meter? Accuracy, etc. ? We were just sent one
(free) because we couldn't get strips right away
for his regular meter.  Ryan normally uses the
Ultra, but they are apparantly back ordered on
test strips frequently due to the fact that so
many people have switched from Fasttake to Ultra.
We love the Ultra; small size, fast & accurate
result, little blood, easy to use software....

Can the software for the Elite be downloaded
free? Can you use the same cable for the Elite
that is used for the Ultra?
Rae (mom to Ryan 14, dx 12/92, pumping 3/99)

Do You Yahoo!?