[IPp] Freestyle

We were using the Elite until a friend showed me the Freestyle. We tried
the arm testing for a week, then went back to finger sticks. I still
love the meter because of the microscopic drop of blood it requires.
It's also faster to read out. If it takes more than 10 seconds, then I
know we're getting a high reading. Freestyle is superb in their customer
service. Not only did they give us a meter. When I called yesterday
about it malfunctioning, I got a new TODAY.  Only complaint- wish it had
a light.  Teresa pumpmama to Brynn 5, dxd 5/00, pumping 3/00