From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Mike Swaithes
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 6:51 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPp] pump comparison

Chill Kay, ;-)
Deb wasn't knocking the Animas pump. She doesn't have the capacity to bash.
She's an eternal optimist, that can see a pile of crap as good fertilizer,
not a pile of crap. Her comment might have been construed as a derogatory
toward Anamis, but knowing her, I know that's not what she meant.

Mike Swaithes
Dad to Alicia 9 & Lindsey (Z) 12, dx 5/98