Re: [IPp] pump comparison

In a message dated 2/25/2002 9:12:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And to not show bias here, let's also hear from the fourth "big" pump
> about the Dana Diabecare!   There is a link to their website at the bottom
> our main page
>  at:           http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

I'm with you, George -- I'd sure like to here more about the DANA pump .  .
. but so far, there's only been one pumper on the IP list that's even
menioned it and she was pretty new to it and didn't have a lot to share at
this point.  As a parent, I would want to have some more data from "real
world" testing (i.e. actual adults pumpers here in the US) before I'd
consider it for my child . . .