Re: [IPp] pump comparison

In a message dated 2/25/02 8:34:03 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Since my daughter is on just 17 units a
> day, the Animas rep has told me that being able to adjust her basal by
> .05 increments would be good.  The other companies claim, for various
> reasons, that it doesn't make a difference.  I prefer a lot of the

I think it really depends on the person....however Mary is on a basal of .55
(,5 was too low and .6 too high) in part of the day and .65 in another (.7
being too high and .6 too low) it does make a difference with her and was one
of the reasons I choose the Animas for her....BUT, I have many friends with
young children on the other pumps and they work around it and do fine.....to
me, you have to compare and pick which one you like best knowing one pump
doesn't have everything.......