  From: "Mike Swaithes"   <email @ redacted>
  To:   <email @ redacted>
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 10:56 PM
  Subject: RE: [IPp] pump comparison

    Karen,
    We are in the pump research mode also, and some things that concern me

  about

    the Paradigm are the proprietary set connectors, the 150 unit reservoirs

  and

    if it has the static issues of the 508. We are leaning towards the Animas
    because the only negative I have come across is the relative newness of

  the

    company, but the more I research that, the less that is a concern. And the
    educator and sales rep are within 15 mins of the house. Disetronic has

  lots

    of great features and engineering, but the rep is 5 hrs away. I'm still
    researching and things may change, but if I had to pick right now, it

  would

    be Anamis. Hopefully Lyndy and/or Sylvia will respond to your question.

  They

    both helped me with information.

    Mike Swaithes
    Dad to Alicia 9 & Lindsey (Z) 12, dx 5/98