RE: [IPp] pump comparison

I can only attest to the D-tron pump as that is what we have been using for
almost a year (the H-tron prior).  I think ALL pumps are good, it's a matter
of what fits YOUR lifestyle the best.  There is no wrong choice-just what is
best for your child.  We choose the D-tron (and originally the H-tron) for
several reasons: #1 it was waterproof & we live by a year-round warm
beach(Animas was still fairly new and I didn't feel comfortable going with a
newer pump co-just me!), #2 the H-tron was coming and we would get the
upgrade for free, #3 The endo recommended it #4 One of the most important
reasons-everyone I knew that had a child on a pump was using the H-tron.  A
VERY good friend of mine's child had already been pumping almost 2 years
with the H-tron before we started pumping so I had instant support if we had
any problems with our pump.  I personally knew I'd need all the help/support
I could get so I felt the most comfortable with this pump.  Btw, my sister
whom I've finally convinced to pump (TI 26 yrs, no complications!) is going
with the MM pump!:O)  Now, if her insurance company will stop denying her
claim! ACK!  Anyway, just look at all the features and decide what will fit
your life the best.

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 20mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-3 mos