Re: [IPp] Velosulin Question...

Depends on what you are willing to accept as a "reference".   There have been numerous posts to the IP list over the past 4+ years on the effectiveness of sites lasting
longer using a mix of insulins.  All you have to do is use the Search engine here at the IP website:

          http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ipsearch.cgi

I entered "humalog velosulin mix" as the Search term, selected the US Mail List archives, chose "All" under catagories and it returned ' 815 Items'.  Now some of the
"items" had to do with Novolog replacing the "Humalog Velosulin Mix", so not all of the reports on this will be positive.      :>)

George