From: email @ redacted (Teresa L)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] meters
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:34:16 -0700 (MST)

After reading a few posts it occurred to me that some folks still use
only one meter. There's no need to to be confined to one meter that you
have to remember to drag around with you all the time. We have 5 meters,
I only paid for one of them, the meter companies have sent me many when
I tell them that I go through 300 strips a month. Right now we're using
the Freestyle, and have them in the kitchen, the car, upstairs bath,
next door neighbor, and school.  We also keep snacks in our master bath
so there's no trudging to the kitchen at 3:00 a.m. Just a few tips.
Teresa pumpmama to Brynn 5, dxd 5/99, pumping 3/00.