[IPp] Velosulin Question...

My friend, Liz, is unable to post to the insulin pumpers list because of
problems with her ISP.  She asked me to post this question for her:

I asked my diabetes team if any of their pumpers use a mixture of humalog
and velosulin to prolong the life of the infusion set.  They said no, none
of them do.  In fact, they had not heard about this mixture and would like
to look into it.

Does anyone know a reference where my team can read about pumping humalog
and velosulin?

Thanks in advance,

Mom to Laura, age 6, dx Oct 99