[IPp] Re: Jake had a Breakthrough

In a message dated 2/23/2002 8:30:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hopefully the next change will go just as well and we can say that we're
> OVER THE HUMP.......His numbers have been good since the change so I know
> the cannula didn't kink.  I can't tell you the relief I feel.......
> Thanks to everyone on the list for the advice/suggestions/support!  I think
> that not cutting a hole in the IV3000 made a difference.

YEA for Jake!!!  That is so awesome!!  How brave he is.  Ashley will no way
insert with out the insertion devise.  Which I am glad.  But, we have to do
deep breathing excersizes before I push the button.  She won't push the
button herself.  Ashley is totally afraid of manual insertion so you can tell
Jake is really brave.

 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping