Re: [IPp] night corrections

We use bags of Capri Sun for night time lows for Jenny, 13.  But, why is
Summer having so many night time lows? Sounds like her basal is too
high. If she goes to bed at 100, she should wake up somewhere close to
there. The only time we have lows at night is when Jenny has bigtime
excercise the previous day, like a soccer tournament or a day at the beach.

I'd do a basal check.