[IPp] Re: night corrections

<<> 12yo Summer hates glucotabs.
> I also have to admit I am tired of getting up in the night and going out
> into the kitchen for these snacks.  Help!!>>

When Claire is low she is very particular about what she will eat to treat
it.  One thing she never refuses is Skittles candies.  So I try to keep a
stash of them in the bedside drawer.  The problem, of course, is that they
get eaten up and aren't always available for lows!!!  They are too yummy.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7