[IPp] Re: novalog adults only?

In a message dated 2/22/2002 6:59:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Our endocrinologist switched my seven-year-old daughter's  infusion sets
> from Comforts to Quick Sets and we will see if that will solve the problem
> of needing to change the sites practically daily.  The CDE  said they do not
> put children under the age of 18 on Novalog.  Funny, but several of you on
> this list have children on Novalog.  If these infusion sets don't correct
> the problem I will continue bugging them about it.  Thanks for all your kind
> and helpful replies to my previous question!

That is just crazy!!!  Some doctors are just so funny.  My diabetes educator
suggested we put Ashley on Novalog & her doctor agreed.  I tell you what!!!
I am so thankful Ashley's doctor is so easy.  We never have any problems with
anything.  If I want to try something he is all for it.  We never argue about

 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping