Re: [IPp] A few things...

In a message dated 2/22/2002 2:58:55 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  would be grateful for any tips anyone can give me regarding nite sugars
>  as i have been getting up 2-3 times a night since nov2000.

First, can you tell us a little about what kinds of numbers you see over
night (say from bedtime, during the night, and on through pre-breakfast for
several nights).  Also, how active is she physically -- does she participate
in any regular sports, dance or other regular similar activities . . . Some
of that kind of information would be helpful -- Also, do you have a
particular problem with just her overnight numbers, or is overall control
(day and night) really the issue)?  And, finally, how old is she and do you
think growth and/or puberty  (i.e. insulin resistance from hormones)
contributing to the problem? . . . with some more information to wrok with,
its easier to give advice that is more likely to be useful . . .

Pumpmama to Katie