Re: [IPp] Re: A few things, tips, sick days...etc!

Tammy wrote:

> But man do I wish she'd let me check her some where else.  Her
> little fingers are so beat up!

they should not be..... use the BD ultrafine lancets with an
adustable lance device that allows you to set the depth of
penetration to just barely enough to draw blood. This should allow
her fingers to heal very nicely and have minimal scarring.

> RE: sensitive skin after removing sets...Shannon definitely has
> redness that lasts about 24 to 48 hours after removing the IV3000.

She should not. I will send a list of tapes, etc.... find one that
does not irritate her skin AND use a barrier wipe/cream first.