[IPp] Vacation Q

When we go to Disneyland or on a holiday that = walking, running or swimming
(any exercise!) I use the temporary basal rate on Malcolm's pump and go down
by about 20% to start.  Do lots of checking and see how it goes.  You can
also get a 'pass' to bypass lines at Disney Town Hall due to your child's
D -- your child's doctor simply writes a letter saying your child has D and
asks for accomodations (some disagree with this 'privelege' but we have
always used it and it has much improved the needed care that diabetes
requires while in the Park, but, as in all things ymmv).  Have fun!  Barbi