RE: [IPp] Novalog Adults Only?

Our endocrinologist switched my seven-year-old daughter's  infusion sets
from Comforts to Quick Sets and we will see if that will solve the problem
of needing to change the sites practically daily.  The CDE  said they do not
put children under the age of 18 on Novalog.  Funny, but several of you on
this list have children on Novalog.  If these infusion sets don't correct
the problem I will continue bugging them about it.  Thanks for all your kind
and helpful replies to my previous question!

I believe that Humalog is not approved for children under 18 either, anyone
know for sure?

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-8, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 20mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-2 mos