Re: [IPp] Static electricity

hi, i'm late in responding to this. but better late than never, right? LOL
this happened to my son's 508, on his 3rd day of pumping. and our start up was
horrendous, this did not help. i was doing a site change, he was lying on the
carpet wiggling (trying to escape) and the pump wasnt in the leather case. wiped
out everything. since then (and YES, it is a piece of cake now, to do those
changes) i always make sure i put it back into the case right away.

Sharon, mom to Gabrielle 13 dx 5/98, MDI
and Steven 7 dx 7/00, pumping!!!
Brooklyn, New York
"Where's the #*&$ cure?"