[IPp] Vacation Q

My dh, me, our 5 children and my parents are going to Disney World,
Universal and Sea World over dh's spring break in April (we only live 3 hrs
from Orlando).  We've never gone on a family vacation of this multitude
before and especially not with D.  How do I manage Riley's basals?  We're
looking at a 3 hr car trip 1 way but that will probably be the most sitting
he will do!!!!:O)  It's going to be around 70-low 80ish weather wise and
shouldn't be too humid yet either.  We get a disability pass for our group
so we won't have to wait in line for rides but it will still be alot of
walking, swimming, activity, excitement, etc.  HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS?
<G>!!!!!  Should I plan on decreasing basals ahead of time or suspending his
pump?  What am I going to need for what will most likely be a 4 night/5 day
trip?  I'm really nervous because this is something new but it should be
ALOT easier on the pump than MDI's!!!:O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-8, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 20mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-2 mos