RE: [IPp] A few things...

Testing at night... I also will test JayJay just because I'm awake at
all hours anyway. He will sleep right through the tests and drink juice
without ever realizing it's happened. Anyone else test toes?

Yes, in fact I have a funny story about this!!:O)  Riley shares a bed with
an older brother & one night (half asleep) I went to do a bg check.  Riley
was nearest to me so I grabbed the closest toe...........I used the lancer
and my oldest son jumped up and nearly hit the ceiling-it was HIS
toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O)  He glared at me and looked at his toe, I went
ahead and checked him anyway-why waste the blood?<g>

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-8, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 20 mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost-3, & Lane-2 mos