RE: [IPp] infusion sets not lasting

Thanks for taking the time to type up that info Micheal-I never knew this.
I knew about mixing for site problems just didn't know the science behind
it!  Riley's sites last 2 days on straight H but we always, always have red,
irritated sites and pump bumps everytime.  He has sensitive skin anyway so
we can't use some adhesives (don't know if this is a factor?) but I think he
does have some problems with the H causing irritation.  I've been trying to
get him on Novolog but our endo won't Px it.  She says it's not *proven*
enough for her with too much variability.  Do I have to have a Px to get
Novolog?  I would have to anyway for money reasons, it would be very
expensive for us to pay out of pocket when we get 4 vials of H for $10/month
and 5 pre-filled for $15 a month.

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-8, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 20mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-2 mos