RE: [IPp] prayers n more

AMEN!!!:O)  I feel the same way, I couldn't do what I do without my strong
faith.  I know there are larger hands than mine that I can give all of my
stress, burdens, fears, etc that can carry them for me.  Prayer is a big
comfort and a necessity for me!  It's also a big factor in me being a pretty
positive person-especially towards D.  I've always maintained that Riley
might have an imperfect body but he has a perfect soul!!!:O)  Thanks for
sharing that with us.

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-8, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 20mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-2 mos