Re: [IPp] tips

In a message dated 2/21/2002 11:05:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And since we only have to do
>  this every three days, this is why I feel justified in saying that pumping
> is
>  less more (and definitely less stress) than MDI -- YMMV

Uh, that was SUPPOSED to read:  this is why I feel justified in saying that
pumping
 is less work, not more (and definitely less stress) than MDI -- YMMV

(And, yes, it was more work in the beginning, while we were learning -- but
it was less stressful for me right from the very start . . .)

Lyndy