[IPp] prayers n more

Do you ever feel the heat of the battles.... we are all going through tough
times in one way or another and I know how it feels to want to throw in the
towel and run fast..in the opposition direction.But I also know it take s
guts, determination and learning to stand firm.Without God I would not be able
to deal with all I deal with and the same for you.

Being strong willed is actually a gift once you work through the kid years and
see them become strong talented adults. I was one and my kids too .

Right now nothing is working on keeping Patricia's blood sugars under control.
We have changed pumps, batteries, infusion sets and bought new insulin. I do
know she is growing again so that is part of it. but there are days it just
feels so hard. Last week, we dealt with lows where she could not wake up. This
week she is running so high it could also cause troubles medically.

so all I know is that I am so thankful for my faith that helps me stay
stubborn and to try all i can do.I hope you are all having a great week and
know the days things seem so hard are usually the days we learn the most.