[IPp] tips

How about if each of us share a tip or two on what we have done to make caring for a child with diabetes a little easier.  I'll start with a storage hint:

So you use IV3000 patches?  My son uses one over his sil after insertion.  I cut an oval shaped hole in the middle so it fits.  For storage I first remove the patch from the paper it comes shipped in - they are then a lot smaller.  Then I use one of those small plastic containers that are sold for Q-tips.   I remove the Q-tips and can fit about 50 IV3000 patches with a hole cut out in the middle in this nice small plastic container that opens and closes.  Takes up much less room in the fishing tackle box that we use to store all his supplies

Anyone else have tips they would like to share?

Jocelyn, Brian's mom