Re: [IPp] Novolog/Lipoatrophy

we just avoid those spots and i make sure we keep rotating even though she
doesn't like other spots. the endo's are aware, they pointed out the one on
her arm about a yr ago and i pointed out the one on her stomach about nine
months ago. one they assume was from mdi on her arm, and the one on her
stomach i believe is from pumping but could have also been from the shots as
well and just added to it.
However i can assure you that hers are no where near as deep or as big as the
picture of the poor unfortunate girl. This didn't appear until after we
stopped using those sites and used other sites to give them a break, that was
when the slight indentation became noticeable.