Re: [IPp] Saline run

> Hi there,
> My name is Allie and my son JayJay just turned 4. He was dx'd @ 11
> months of age and he got hooked up for a saline trial this morning.
> We're all a bit excited and a lot nervous. So many questions...

make sure you have a copy of Pumping Insulin :-)

If you keep a diary or journal, a story about your first few months
for the Kids Page of the web site would be most appreciated. Other
parents of kids with diabetes will get much needed inspiration from
reading about JayJay's success and the improvement in his quality of
life, particularly since he is so young.