[IPp] infusion sets not lasting

My daughter (age 7) has been experiencing problems lately with her infusion
sets needing to be changed practically every day.  We currently use Comfort
sets and was wondering if anyone out there uses the new Quick Sets and do
you think this might solve the problem?  Or perhaps we should switch from
Humalog to Novalog?  Lawren has been on the pump now for a year and this
problem with infusion sets has just started the past two months.  We are
getting discouraged.  We see the endocrinologist tomorrow morning and I
wanted some "background" information from you experienced pumpers so I can
discuss different possibilities.  Thank you.  Barb Dame email @ redacted