RE: [IPp] Re: Sick days on the pump-now off topic!

Riley never wakes up for night bg checks BUT he is a very heavy sleeper!:O)
He's like his dad in that a freigh train could go thru his room and he'd
never know it!<G>  I do night checks because I'm normally up at that time
anyway, I probably wouldn't do so many if I had to set an alarm and wake up
(if there were no reason to like illness, previous funny #, etc).  I figure
if I'm going to the bathroom or nursing the baby, might was well see what
Riley is!  I'm sure when I'm waiting up for his sibs when they are all teens
I'll go in and check my teenage Riley (if he's home) just because I'm up!

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-, Riley-6 (Dx'd 7-1-99&Pumping 20mos), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-almost 3, & Lane-2 mos