Re: [IPp] Gushers - another uncommon thing, but be prepared:)

just read this, and its kind of funny, because my 7 yr old had one of these
gushers tonite. and all his sites are on his butt. he pulled the site out, and
yelled.. "there's good blood, mom... get my meter!" tested... bg 88. then did a
fingerstick to compare... 92. not too bad. now we know the butt is ok for
alternate site testing ;-)
--
Sharon, mom to Gabrielle 13 dx 5/98
and Steven 7 dx 7/00, pumping!!!