[IPp] kinks

I noticed a comment about bent sights and have to say that this is our
biggest frustration. Brynn is 5, we used the sils for over a year, but
when we would remove the canula there were at least 2 or more kinks in
it. His bgs spike for no reason and every time we check, its a kinked
site. We are now using the quicksets with the shortest canula. I had
hoped the 90 degree angle would help, but it hasn't. We stil get kinks.
It seems like the only solution is to keep Brynn from rough activity,
and I'm not willingt to do that so I guess we live with it for now.
Anyone have a solution? We also tried the sofsets for 7 mos - least
favorite set. Teresa pumpmama to Brynn 5, dxd 5/99, pumping 3/00.