Re: [IPp] double pumper

In a message dated 2/16/2002 7:15:25 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I use
>  Quick Sets and like them much better than the micros, but she won't
>  boy do I love my Animas.

My daughter uses Quick-Sets with her Animas pump, too.  (And have been really
happy with them both).  Do you use the Quick-serter?  We are so greatful to
have an insertion device because my daughter just can't bear to look at the
needle when she does an insertion (couldn't look at it when doing shots
either -- so she used an inject-ease).  Animas has a new type of set coming
out called the EZ set that is an angled-insertion cannula like
Comforts/Silhouettes/Tenders but will have a choice of cannula lengths which
I think will be really good for kids and adults.  They've developed an
inserter to go with it (YAY!) but it's still in the FDA approval process .  .
 . I'm hoping this is just the beginning of other pump companies besides
Minimed coming up with new types of sets with inserters -- the more options
the better as far as I'm concerned.

Pumpmama to Katie