[IPp] static on MM508 pump

We've had 1 static electricity alarm on Luke's MM508 pump.  We started putting
in about 1/2 of a used dryer sheet (so it's not so sticky) behind Luke's pump
in the case after reading the tip on Insulin-Pumpers.  We had the alarm after
that, but we had used the same dryer sheet for like 3 months.  Now we change
that sheet every time we change the reservoir (3-4 days).  We have plenty of
them, since with 3 kids & 2 adults, we're always doing laundry.  My kids think
that's why you should have a 2nd couch, for the clothes waiting to be folded to
sit someplace.

Shelly V, mom to Luke, 7, dx'd 10/99, pumping 3/01 & to Trevor 11 & Kate 8

Do You Yahoo!?